Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Recharged... Refreshed.... Great things coming!

I've taken some time off from my health and fitness blog but coming into summer I will be back online. 

Expect lots of info on healthy living, the right way to train, the best foods for your body, posts on the different types of training I do to stay lean and health and more. If you haven't already, check out my past posts below.

You can also follow me on instagram at dominiqueletoullec for daily fitness, food, life updates and inspiration 
And also my personal work page on Facebook 


Contact me at dominiquebookings@gmail.com for 1-on-1 personal training.
Group outdoor classes coming soon to the eastern suburbs


MMAXFit Training with professional fighter Ian schaffa

Training at my home gym www.bondibeachfitnessandhealth.com.au

Training with retired professional Australian Rugby Union Caption 
Using amazing products by http://www.powertubepro.com.au

Stay tuned.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment